Hot from the OVEN!!

Been a tad busy updating Soulbeads Shoppe. Adding up new items on the rack and taking out sold out items. Thank you very much for all your support and great trust. I wish the best to all my customers... :) Love you guys..
So, I would like to introduce some new items we have in our blogshop at the moment. You can find our one and only Honey Agate. Yummy! This is definitely one of my favorite ring ever! I just love the design and the fact that the designer made an effort to add a vintage look to this ring is just amazing. Take a look and stick around! :) 
If you love to stand out from the crowed and make a statement with your outfit than I would suggest our unique mixed gemstone and pearl ring for you. Very edgy and whimsical at the same time. Words can't describe it.. and pictures speak louder than words, so check it out here >>
I am also putting up some earrings in the next 2 weeks. If you are a fan, stick around with us and don't go away!! :)

Love,
Suraya forSoulbeads

No comments:

Post a Comment